Nox APP Player is one of the best and most powerful Android emulator programs in Windows, which has the ability to run Android 4.4 on your Windows with the best use of resources. Using this program, you will be able to install all available Android programs on this emulator. One of the exciting features of this program is the ability to define a number of users; as a result, it can be used by multiple users. With the ability to adjust the amount of internal memory for your simulator, you can prevent its memory from filling up. The installation and operation of this program is very simple and completely offline, and it is not even necessary to sign in with a Gmail user account.
FEATURES AND FEATURES OF THE NOX APP PLAYER:
- Android 4.4.2
- Optimal use of system resources
- The ability to choose the type of device and its resolution
- Ability to choose resources (number of CPU and amount of RAM)
- Root access
- Access to files on the computer
- Using the multi-user feature
- Offline installation
- No need to sign in with a Google account
- REQUIRED SYSTEM
- Windows XP(32) SP3/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- AMD or Intel CPU – with Virtualization Technology support preferred
- At least 512MB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1GB of free disk space under the installation path (for saving the data of the apps you may install) and 300MB under the system disk
NOX APP PLAYER PICTURES
Nox App Player
This program is free and has no restrictions on installation and use.
Mehul Ghodasara is an SEO Analyst, Trens Analyst, Digital marketing analyst and writer. He loves to give you knowledge about the digital world for today’s generation.