Have you ever wondered who your Instagram pals are following? Do you want to see the people he/she has been following as of late? Whatever your motivation for wanting to uncover someone’s follower count on Instagram, you can do so if you know the proper steps to take.
Humans used to spend their days eating, sleeping, and working before the advent of social media. These days, the morning doesn’t officially begin until you get out of bed, grab your phone, and check in on what your friends and favorite celebs are up to. It’s only human to wonder what that person is doing when they follow you, but how? We’ve got you covered.
Must Read: Download Instagram Reels Without Watermark
How to View Someone’s Recent Instagram Followers?
Sometimes Instagram is hard to understand. Particularly given the constant redesign. We’ll show you the ropes when it comes to discovering how to peek through someone else’s followings.
You may use the Instagram app or a third-party app to see who’s following whom on Instagram.
Method 1: – By Using the Instagram Application
- Start up Instagram and Enter your login credentials (username and password).
- The Search Box can be accessed through the Explore menu. To find someone’s followers, just enter their username into the search bar.
- To access the Followers section of a profile, click the Following tab found in the profile’s central area.
- Take a look at the people they’re following. You can get the answers you need right here. A full roster of their followers will be displayed. Check out their profiles, and if you’re interested in following their activity as well, just click the “follow” option.
However, this will only work if the Instagram account in question is not set to “Private.” If the profile is genuinely private, you will not be able to view its followers without first becoming friends with and following its owner (who must, of course, accept your friend request). If an account is public, you can see information about the user and the people they follow, as well as the user’s bio and past postings. Otherwise, you’d just read their profiles.
Method 2: – By Using Instagram Notifications (Android/iOS) to view Whom Someone Is Following
- Launch Instagram on your mobile device.
- Check Instagram’s Notifications section. You should look for notifications that one or more of your shared friends have started following someone.
- To find out who user X is following on Instagram, go to your common connection’s profile and click on their name. If user X appears near the top of the list, you know you’re looking at their followers in reverse chronological order.
Method 3: – Check Whom Someone Is Following on Instagram With Instagram Supervision
- Launch Instagram, then click your profile picture.
- To access the menu, tap the three vertical lines in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Visit the section titled “Supervision.” Then, pick your preferences and add the account you wish to monitor.
Instagram’s Supervision tool can only be used to keep tabs on a teen’s account (those 13–17 years old). This function is ideal for parents who wish to supervise their children’s use of Instagram. You’ll get regular reports on your teen’s Instagram activity, including the accounts they follow, the amount of time they spend on the app, and any other relevant information. There are, however, two catches: The Instagram parental control feature is only active while the teen is under the age of 18, and both the parent and the child must agree to use it.
Must read: Add More Than 10 Photos To Instagram Reels
Method 4: Making Use of a Third-Party Application
- It seems as though everyone has grown more nosy recently. Although few people attempt to conceal their internet activities, it is now expected that you keep up with the sorts of things your friends are enjoying. Let’s not overlook how simple it becomes to choose enjoyable things for your pals in this way.
- IGExport and Snoopreport are two third-party apps you may use to view a user’s recent Instagram followers.
- Snoopreport and IGExport are applications that allow you to check who your friends are following and what they enjoy on Instagram.
However, it’s possible that native apps aren’t the greatest option here. Keep in mind that if you link your account to untrusted third-party apps, your personal data and account security could be at risk. Some apps may also have in-app purchases or subscriptions that cost money. Pick a well-liked and reliable third-party app to test it out with.
This article will teach you how to view a user’s recent Instagram followers. The aforementioned methods should help you locate your most up-to-date Instagram followers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you see who an Instagram user has recently followed without resorting to a third-party app or website?
Yes, one can view a user’s followers, but not when they started following a certain account.
How do you view someone’s Instagram followers?
Users’ followers are visible on their profiles if either the profile is public or you are following the individual. To view who exactly is following them, navigate to their profile and choose the “Followers” option.
If a user sets their account to private, will you still be able to see who they follow?
Only friends can view the followers of a private Instagram account. You won’t be able to see that information if they haven’t accepted your friend request and made you a follower.